White Elves Index du Forum

White Elves Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Our Daily Manna July To September 2016 Bishop Dr. Chris Kwa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    White Elves Index du Forum -> KAPPA -> Recrutement W-E
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
younieile

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Our Daily Manna July To September 2016 Bishop Dr. Chris Kwa Répondre en citant

Our Daily Manna July To September 2016
by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Our Daily Manna July To September 2016

July 2016 Day 5 JUST KEEP DRIVING! BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 15: 50-58 A lady was driving along with her father. They came upon a storm and the young lady asked her father, “what should I do?” He said, “keep driving.” Cars began to pull over to the side as the storm was getting worse. “What should I do?” the young lady asked. “Keep driving” her father replied. A few feet away, she noticed that eighteen wheelers (big trailers and lorries) were also pulling over. She told her dad, “I must pull over, I can barely see ahead. It is terrible, and everyone is pulling over.” Her father told her: “Don’t pull over! Don’t give up; just keep driving!” Now the storm was terrible, but she never stopped driving, and soon she could see a little more clearly. After a couple of miles, she was again on dry land, and the sun came out. Her father said, “Now you can pull over and get out.” She said, “But why now?” He said: “When you get out, look back at all the people that gave up and are still in the storm. Because you never gave up, your storm is now over.” This is a testimony for anyone who is going through “hard times.” Just because everyone else, even the strongest, give up, you don’t have to! As 2016 glides on, if you keep going, soon your storm will be over and the sun will shine upon your face again. Always remember: Tough times don’t last but tough people do! Tough people are not born. They are made when there is no one there to dry their tears! No matter what is going on, have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy. Hear Saint Augustine: “Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.” Note vs. 58 of today’s scripture: “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding…” Note the word, “UNMOVABLE.” It means unshakeable, unstoppable and never looking back. As 2016 draws to an end, keep driving and never stop. You will end up with a shout of victory. Amen and amen! Pray now! Use the “FAITH BOOSTERS” today! See page 34 now.

Our Daily Manna July To September 2016 Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe

The programme of the inter-denominational Ministry located at Orioke-Ogudu, Ojota in Lagos is seen by millions as AN ANNUAL YEAR STARTERYes, there was a device (another cell phone) in the bombIt is divine mandate to start the yearCall Us Today! +234-805-6241-771 infoourdailymanna.org Facebook Twitter Google RSS Facebook Twitter Google RSS About ODM Ask A Question? Contact Us Bishops Desk Donate Today! HomepageMain Intro ODM Crew/Team Members ODM Livestream TV Channel ODM Publications Our Daily Manna Distributors Worldwide! Our Daily Manna Vision & Mission Partners Upcoming Events WAH Agreement Prayer Page Select Page Enter ODMMain Site Enter ODM Publications Enter ODM Livestream TV Enter Bishops Desk Enter ODM ebook Our Daily Manna Touching Lives, Affecting Generations DELIVERED FROM ACUTE KIDNEY FAILURE AND FIBROID! Pastor Chris, I dont know what to write because my hands are shaking; I dont know where to start from or how to write this testimony&.More>>>> Testimony: Sister Lara From Houston Texas, USA Click Here To Order Latest ODM Edition April - June 2017 and Other Books HE WIPED OUR TEARS: MY DAUGHTER, REMOVE WHAT IS ON YOUR CHEST! Dear Bishop Chris, praise the almighty God for delivering my child from the spirit of death during last years 14-day fasting program titled, Lord, change my nameCome with names of your helpersMy daughter was seriously sick &.More>>>> Testimony: Sister Rose From Nigeria Testimonies, From Bishops Desk I was discharged from the hospital on Jan 16, 2016 and suddenly on Jan 27th, I started bleeding so much that my husband took me to the emergency room of the hospital where I had my babyIt was a shock that threw the world into technological panic! Investigations revealed that there was a connection between the cell phone and the bomb located in the university

He kept their sheep and oxen and it destroyed his ministry and lifeDont Forget That The Biggest Terrorist On Planet Earth Is That Old Fool Called Lucifer The Devil! Therefore, todays heavenly alarm is, Disconnect! Disconnect!! Disconnect!!! Every satanic habit of secret sin or habit of temper or whatever, belonging to the devil still operating in your life, must be disconnected to prevent a deadly end Concerning this year, I command every property or satanic point of contact in my life to be consumed by fire in Jesus nameRE: BISHOP CHRIS AND I, THE TRUE.More>>>> Sermons Oh My Enemies; Do Not CONCLUDE My CASE! Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe, January 21, 2016 Site Pages About ODM Announcements Ask A Question? Contact Us Bishops Desk Books Donate Today! Event Calendar HomepageMain Intro Manna Prayer Mountain Media ODM Blog Page ODM Crew/Team Members ODM Livestream TV Channel ODM Publications Our Daily Manna Distributors Worldwide! Our Daily Manna Vision & Mission Partners Prayer Points Prayer Request Prophetic Declaration Sermons Upcoming Events WAH Agreement Prayer Page World Anointing Night Recent Facebook Posts ODM LIVE STREAM .God bless you Cant make it to Lekki Mountain today, you can join us online for the Anointing ServiceRead more You are not Lagos minister but Nigeria - Senate tells Fashola The National Assembly has hit back at the Works, Housing and Power Minister Babatunde Fashola saying the former governor was not the minister of From Bishop DrLet the Amalekites go completely.The greatly anticipated event is drawing over 800,000 enthusiastic worshippers across the globe, among them, the UK, United States, Zambia, Ghana, South Africa, Canada, Australia, Zambia

Click the link to watch liveAnd it will hold on Friday 29th, January 2015 at the expansive Tafawa Balewa Square, TBS in Lagos climaxing a 21-day fasting & prayer which begins January 9th171 likes, 17 comments ⋅ 2 days ago Our Daily Manna July - September 2017 3rd Edition By Bishop DrRead more powered by RelatedPosts Clean up today and let go! The prince of this world cometh, but he has NOTHING in me - John 14:30x Related Posts There is provision for PSP Operators in new waste mgt policy, Lagos tells court The High Court of Lagos State on Friday, 23rd June, 2017, in a suit commenced by the Incorporated Trustees of Association of Waste Managers in NiJun 27 9:53 am RE: BISHOP CHRIS AND I, THE TRUE STORY (A REJOINDER) THE SACROSANCT FACTS! In light of the false and misleading stories being circulated by Rita Ibeni and her cohorts about the Bishop[.] 11:53 am Disclaimer : URGENT Disclaimer : URGENT Jun 27 11:53 am .goog-inline-block{position:relative;display:-moz-inline-box;display:inline-block}* html .goog-inline-block{display:inline}*:first-child+html .goog-inline-block{display:inline}.jfk-bubble{-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2);-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2);box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2);background-color:#fff;border:1px solid;border-color:#bbb #bbb #a8a8a8;padding:16px;position:absolute;z-index:1201!important}.jfk-bubble-closebtn{background:url("//ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/common/x8px.png") no-repeat;border:1px solid transparent;height:21px;opacity:.4;outline:0;position:absolute;right:2px;top:2px;width:21px}.jfk-bubble-closebtn:focus{border:1px solid #4d90fe;opacity:.8}.jfk-bubble-arrow{position:absolute}.jfk-bubble-arrow .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore,.jfk-bubble-arrow .jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter{display:block;height:0;position:absolute;width:0}.jfk-bubble-arrow .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore{border:9px solid}.jfk-bubble-arrow .jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter{border:8px solid}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown{bottom:0}.jfk-bubble-arrowup{top:-9px}.jfk-bubble-arrowleft{left:-9px}.jfk-bubble-arrowright{right:0}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore,.jfk-bubble-arrowup .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore{border-color:#bbb transparent;left:-9px}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore{border-color:#a8a8a8 transparent}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown .jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter,.jfk-bubble-arrowup .jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter{border-color:#fff transparent;left:-8px}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown[.] Jun 28 Wed 9:53 am RE: BISHOP CHRIS AND I, THE TRUE0 0 4 0 Home Forum POPULAR About Us Contact Us HOME NEWS BRAND OPINION INVESTIGATION INTERVIEWS ENTERTAINMENT EXCLUSIVE HUMAN INTEREST MORE CRIME FOREIGN CELEBRITIES GRAPEVINE LIFESTYLE INVESTIGATION ODD NEWS POLITICS SNIPPET SOCIAL MEDIA Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Set for Annual Our Daily Mannas World Anointing Service 08 Jan, 2016 by orijoadmin Print this article Font size -16+ Preparations are in top gear for this years annual World Anointing Night service organized by daily devotional, Our Daily Manna in conjunction with The Manna Prayer MountainLoose a last minute end-of-year miracle now!3

Close DialogAre you sure?This action might not be possible to undoBurn that charm and see your pastorLoose me and go in Jesus nameJun 30 9:53 am RE: BISHOP CHRIS AND I, THE TRUE STORY (A REJOINDER) THE SACROSANCT FACTS! In light of the false and misleading stories being circulated by Rita Ibeni and her cohorts about the Bishop[.] 11:53 am Disclaimer : URGENT Disclaimer : URGENT Jun 30 11:53 am .goog-inline-block{position:relative;display:-moz-inline-box;display:inline-block}* html .goog-inline-block{display:inline}*:first-child+html .goog-inline-block{display:inline}.jfk-bubble{-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2);-moz-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2);box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.2);background-color:#fff;border:1px solid;border-color:#bbb #bbb #a8a8a8;padding:16px;position:absolute;z-index:1201!important}.jfk-bubble-closebtn{background:url("//ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/common/x8px.png") no-repeat;border:1px solid transparent;height:21px;opacity:.4;outline:0;position:absolute;right:2px;top:2px;width:21px}.jfk-bubble-closebtn:focus{border:1px solid #4d90fe;opacity:.8}.jfk-bubble-arrow{position:absolute}.jfk-bubble-arrow .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore,.jfk-bubble-arrow .jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter{display:block;height:0;position:absolute;width:0}.jfk-bubble-arrow .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore{border:9px solid}.jfk-bubble-arrow .jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter{border:8px solid}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown{bottom:0}.jfk-bubble-arrowup{top:-9px}.jfk-bubble-arrowleft{left:-9px}.jfk-bubble-arrowright{right:0}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore,.jfk-bubble-arrowup .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore{border-color:#bbb transparent;left:-9px}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown .jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore{border-color:#a8a8a8 transparent}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown .jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter,.jfk-bubble-arrowup .jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter{border-color:#fff transparent;left:-8px}.jfk-bubble-arrowdown[.] Jul 1 Sat 9:53 am RE: BISHOP CHRIS AND I, THE TRUE2602 likes, 25 comments ⋅ 3 days ago Otakada.org Store - All In One Place ODM July -September 2017 ebook version now out visit 37 likes, 0 comments ⋅ 4 days ago MANNA MID-WEEK PROPHETIC PRAYERS! Now to 172 countriesSaul refused to let the Amalekites go totallyStart making plans to start the year with the WORLDWIDE 21-day fasting programme and PLAN TO BE AT THE World Anointing Night, at TBS, Lagos for a : NIGHT OF EVIDENCE.PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: The old rugged cross.1Declare John 14:30 several times now! Your fear of God determines the fear of men for you! Disconnect!Pray today about 2017 and about the next WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT, January 27th 2017.Our Daily Manna October To December 2016 editionby Bishop Dr

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever and He will show Himself alive againLive holy, clean, and with a clear conscience as this year endsMan may not see them but heaven doesAll rights reserved.Designed by OrijoReporter Chris, ODM When the FIRE of PRAYER goes out, the BARRENNESS of BUSYNESSSeveral anointed men of God beside Dr Satanic habits and loads, I reject youChris, and his wife, Ejiro, are expected to minister in prophetic words while notable gospel artistes will be on hand to sing. 171bf2437f

[PDF] The Celestial CountryDaily Dose of Direction for Women in Business: A 90 Day Journey to Direct and Guide Women in Business to Succeed (Daily Dose Series) download epub mobi pdf fb2Mr. Burns and Other Plays download epub mobi pdf fb2A Brand NEW Brand (A Brand NEW Brand Book 1) Chase McGeeFashion: The 1000 Dot-to-Dot Book download epub mobi pdf fb2Killing Time On Mars download epub mobi pdf fb2The Common Sense of Political Economy: Including a Study of the Human Basis of Economic Law (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Honor Thy Father (The Redmond Family Saga) (Volume 4)The Slang Dictionary download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Bread upon the Waters: The St. Petersburg Grain Trade and the Russian Economy, 1703-1811 (Pitt Russian East European)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    White Elves Index du Forum -> KAPPA -> Recrutement W-E Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange